Draw for HK tickets closed on Sunday 12th March … winner has been drawn.
New lucky draw for 2 x tickets for Singapore 7’s started Monday 13th and closes on midnight (HKG time) on Sunday 2nd April
Terms & Conditions Singapore 7’s
- Promoter: Asia Rugby
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Contestant agrees to Subscribe to the Asia Rugby Newsletter
- One entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will Be considered as 1.
- Closing date for entry will be 2 April 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Go to the Asia Rugby Website www.asiarugby.com and Fill out a subscription Form on or before the Final closing date of 2 April 2017 (https://www.asiarugby.com/subscribe/ )
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition
- 11 The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Winners will be chosen: at random by a combination of software and Physical draw, from all entries received and verified
- The winner will be notified by email. If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. The Prize will be sent to the winner by Registered Mail/Courier, and Winner must provide a legitimate Mailing address, and contact details, including phone number.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.