The Barcelona Rugby Festival, part of the European Golden Oldies Rugbyseries :
www.barcelonarugbyfestival.com is back in 2017 for its 9th edition.
The Festival will take place from the 29th September to 1st October 2017 in Lloret de Mar on the famous Costa Brava at 60 kms from the heart of BARCELONA with the participation of about 40 international rugby XV teams.
We remind you the registration fee is 192 € per person and includes :
– Entry and participation fees (minimum 3 matches per team)
– 2 Bed&Breakfast hotel *** nights (Friday & Saturday night)
– Transport Airport-Hotel-Stadium-Parties venues
– Welcoming Catalan Party friday evening 29th September
– Official 2017 Festival’s Polo Shirt
– Official Team’s Photo
– Barbecue saturday lunchtime 30th September during the tournament
– Gala Dinner with trofee ceremony, show & dancing night saturday evening 30thSeptember
You can also arrive a few days before or stay longer. In that case, you must add an extracost of 32 € per person and night (breakfast included) on the top of the basic Fee.
The Festival is divided into 4 sections:
Ladies Social (open age)
Ladies Rugby Tournament (open age)
Men’s +35 Veterans Rugby Tournament (Competition)
Men’s +35 Oldies Rugby (Social)